Sunday 14 July 2013

RISE 2013




The Annual RISE  Fly Fishing Film Festival by Gin-Clear Media is coming up again both in Australia and New Zealand. It looks like there will again be an impressive line up of films, definitely worth attending if you are a keen fly angler. Tickets are already on sale for most shows.

I am hoping to make it to the Adelaide show, however the date has not yet been released. I'm crossing my fingers it will be in October. Most interstate and New Zealand dates have been released, most being in September. If my current plans go ahead, I am most likely going to be in Exmouth chasing bonefish, permit, and a variety of other species through much of September, so I may miss out. 

For Further Details, visit gin-clear.com or see the links below


Some great trailers, so you know what to expect, and more! RISE Fly Fishing Film Festival

Australian Show Dates

New Zealand Show Dates

 Don't forget to check out Gin-Clear on Facebook either, and the RISE Facebook page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment