Wednesday 11 January 2012

Ocean Geographic - Almanac of Our Seas



Inspiration is Everywhere
When I picked up my copy of the National Geographic - 50 Greatest Pictures yesterday, I also noticed Ocean Geographic. It appeared to be a high quality publication, so out of curiosity I picked it up and had a quick flick through. Some of the images were breathtaking, and as Flywater X needs to be a location with water, I figured that there was justification enough to make the purchase. The fact that there happened to be an article about conservation photographer Mattias Klum was a definite bonus, and I can't wait to read it.


If you have an interest in our oceans and their conservation, do yourself a favour and see what the Ocean Geographic Society are up to at www.ogsociety.org, where you can also subscribe to the magazine. 

They also have a Facebook page if you prefer to keep up with things that way.









No comments:

Post a Comment