Wednesday 12 October 2011

Art For Sale Soon!

I have recently been sketching a lot, and with Flywater Exposed as well as my new book project I figured I am going to have to come up with a way to supplement my regular income to get things happening as soon as possible. I used to do a lot of artwork in the past (even studied visual arts at university for a year), but haven't done much for the last few years. I am going to start small and produce a series of original fly fishing related pieces which I will offer for sale. Funds will go towards both projects. Hopefully I will have some new work ready in the next few weeks. Prices will be extremely reasonable for original pieces of art - more details and pictures soon.


I also have a pen, sharpie and pastel drawing that I did a couple of years ago of a tailing permit sizing up it's prey - a merkin crab fly. I am thinking of selling this piece as it was commissioned, sent to the client COD, and returned to me unopened. Not sure what happened, but it has been sitting still packed away ever since. I will have to get a picture of it posted here and get the size in case anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment