Tuesday 3 January 2012

A New Year Begins


With a new year upon us, it's time to get serious about the journey that is Flywater Exposed. Before I go any further, I would just like to say I hope everyone had a great break over the Christmas and New Year period. I know I did, despite being busy and even working in between, and this is reflected by the lack of posts over the last month. 


While you are waiting for the next post (promise it won't be as long as last time), make sure you get out and enjoy a sunset - or if you don't mind an early start, perhaps a sunrise on some magnificent water. May the new year bring you all lots of fish, adventure, and wonderful memories. For those of us who like to take a camera with us, some great light as well. Here's to a big year at Flywater Exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment